2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback vs. 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Why choose the 2019 Corolla Hatchback over the Civic hatchback?
Toyota and Honda vehicles have been fierce rivals since both automakers started operating in the United States. For the next model year, the two brands battle is getting even bigger, despite the fact that it is going to occur in the compact hatchback class of the automotive industry. A comparison of the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback vs. 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback reveals a few interesting facts that will challenge several preconceived notions buyers coming from Honda to Toyota might still have. The 2019 Corolla Hatchback is a new model to American buyers, but it offers comparable performance to the hatchback version of the Civic, while still providing better fuel economy scores. Additionally, the newest member of the Corolla family is available with an array of technology that outshines what is available for the 2019 Civic hatchback.
Highlighted available features for the 2019 Toyota Corolla
- Entune 3.0 infotainment system with 8-inch touchscreen
- Available high-speed 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot (provided by Verizon)
- Two transmission choices: Six-speed manual or CVT
- Up to 38 city mpg and 42 highway mpg
- Second-generation Toyota Safety Sense as standard equipment
- Available Sport Mode and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa
- Available for sale or lease in Summer 2018
If you want to start the pre-order process for the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback or just see it in person when it arrives, make an appointment with a Serra Toyota of Decatur sales professional today by calling, 256-274-4354.