2018 Toyota Highlander vs. 2018 Volkswagen Atlas
|2018 Toyota Highlander LE Plus||vs||2018 Volkswagen Atlas SE|
|✔||Serra Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)||X|
|✔||Serra Platinum Package (Learn More)||X|
|✔||Toyota Safety Sense||X|
|295-hp, 3.5-liter V6||Engine options||276-hp, 3.6-liter V6|
|192.5" long, 75.8" wide||Specifications||198.3" long, 78.3" wide|
|19.2 gallons||Fuel tank size||18.6 gallons|
Explore the all-new 2018 Toyota Highlander with a test drive today!
When shopping for the perfect SUV it's important to get the most for your money. The 2018 Toyota Highlander LE Plus is not only more powerful than the 2018 Volkswagen Atlas SE, it also has more seats, even though the Atlas is technically larger overall. The Highlander also comes equipped with a generous array of premium entertainment and convenience features. If you're looking for an SUV that can walk the walk and talk the talk, the 2018 Toyota Highlander is worth a closer look.
- Easy-to-fold, 60/40-split third-row seats that fold flat and recline
- Available Blu-ray Disc entertainment system with a 9-inch display screen, RCA jacks, remote and two wireless headphones
- Stop and start engine system for V6-powered models
- Available Dynamic Torque-Control all-wheel drive
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- An Advanced Airbag System and top crash test ratings
- A Bird's Eye View Camera with rotating 360-degree views
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Driver Easy Speak feature that picks up and transmits voice throughout the cabin
- Integrated navigation, satellite radio, an 8-inch high-resolution touchscreen display
- Three-zone automatic climate control
Are you interested in taking a closer look at the new 2018 Toyota Highlander? We invite you to take a test drive at Serra Toyota of Decatur today. Our award-winning team is here to help you at every step of the way and can answer any questions you might have. Stop by and see us!