2018 Toyota Highlander vs. 2018 Honda Pilot
|2018 Toyota Highlander LE||vs||2018 Honda Pilot EX|
|✔||Serra Lifetime Warranty (Learn More)||X|
|✔||Serra Platinum Package (Learn More)||X|
|✔||Toyota Safety Sense||X|
|205-hp, 3.5-liter V6||Engine||280-hp, 3.5-liter V6|
|5,000 pounds||Max. Trailer Weight||1,500 pounds|
|83.7 cu.ft.||Max. Cargo Space||83.8 cu.ft.|
Test drive the new 2018 Toyota Highlander today!
Not only is the Highlander LE more powerful than the 2018 Honda Pilot EX, it also has greater towing capacity. From weekend chores to the weekly grocery store run, the 2018 Toyota Highlander has everything you need to tackle any project that comes up. Best of all, the Highlander delivers a smooth, comfortable driving experience whether you're towing or are driving through poor weather.
It's all thanks to the Highlander's capable engine, finely tuned suspension and quiet interior that together make for a great drive. The 2018 Toyota Highlander is also available with a generous array of standard and optional features. Here's a closer look at all the entertainment and convenient features available on the 2018 Toyota Highlander.
- 5 USB ports
- A spacious, high-tech interior packed with a generous array of premium features
- Easy-to-fold, 60/40-split third-row seats that fold flat and recline
- Available Blu-ray Disc entertainment system with a 9-inch display screen, RCA jacks, remote and two wireless headphones
- Stop and start engine system for V6-powered models
- Available Dynamic Torque-Control all-wheel drive
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- An Advanced Airbag System and top crash test ratings
- A Bird's Eye View Camera with rotating 360-degree views
We invite you to explore all the features and capabilities of the new 2018 Toyota Highlander with a test drive at Serra Toyota of Decatur today. Here you will find an extensive selection of models and a helpful team of experts to help you at every step of the way. Stop by and see us today!