What Can I Use the Toyota+Alexa® System For?
If you’ve recently been searching for your next Toyota vehicle, or have recently purchased one, you may have heard about the Toyota+Alexa® system. While the name is straightforward, you might still have some questions about what Amazon Alexa® can do in a Toyota and how to the Toyota+Alexa® system works. Keep reading to learn how to get your Toyota set up with Toyota+Alexa® and find out what this system can do for you.
Read more: Connecting Your Toyota to Your Apple Watch
How To Set Up Toyota+Alexa®
- To get your Toyota set up with the Toyota+Alexa® system you will first need to download and install the Toyota+Alexa® app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Also download and install the Entune 3.0 mobile app if you do not already have it on your smartphone.
- Pair your mobile device to your Toyota vehicle using Bluetooth®.
- Open the Toyota+Alexa® app on your phone then click “Get Started”
- You will be prompted to sign in to an existing Amazon account or create a new one. Follow along with these prompts to get signed in.
- Your phone will prompt you to enable or disable permissions. Enable all of the prompted permission options.
The Toyota+Alexa® app and system brings the power of Amazon Alexa® to your vehicle. With a simple Bluetooth® connection you are able to use many of the same voice commands and prompts that you can with other Alexa® products. To use the Toyota+Alexa® system simply press the “APPS” button then click on Toyota+Alexa® on your vehicle’s infotainment screen. Now say “Alexa” and once you’ve heard the response tone speak your command. It’s as simple as that!
The Toyota+Alexa® system brings more than just voice command technology to your Toyota. You can enjoy all of the convenience and benefits of Amazon Alexa® right in your vehicle. You can find your next Toyota model with Toyota+Alexa® capability in our online inventory. We recommend you book a test drive today to try out this system for yourself!