Places to Eat During the 2017 Holiday Season in Jefferson County
Some of us don’t like cooking for the holidays. Thanksgiving is a food-centric holiday, but sometimes, you just don’t want to go through all of the effort of cooking an elaborate meal. Wondering what you’ll do instead? Looking for a backup plan in case the meal preparations go south? We’re putting together a list of places to eat during the 2017 holiday season in Jefferson County so you can find an alternative choice to cooking at home.
READ MORE: Top 3 Apple Orchards near Birmingham AL
For this holiday season, we’re putting together a list of a few of our favorite restaurants around Birmingham. Take a look at these places and then call to see if they will be available for your Thanksgiving meal.
- Highlands Bar & Grill – 2011 11th Ave S, Birmingham (205)-939-1400
- Bottega Restaurant – 2240 Highland Ave S, Birmingham (205)-939-1000
- Amore Ristorante – 5510 Highway 280 Ste 116, Birmingham (205)-437-1005
- Texas de Brazil – 2301 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd North, Birmingham (205) 588-8333
- Bistro 218 – 218 20th St N, Birmingham (205)-983-7999
- Seasons 52 – 245 Summit Blvd, Birmingham (205)-968-5152
Where to Pick up Sides to Share
Need some help with the sides for this holiday season? Maybe you’re tasked with brining some food to a holiday-themed gathering. Either way, we’ve got you all set with some of the best places to pick up holiday side dishes:
- Nabeel’s Café & Market – 1706 Oxmoor Rd, Homewood (205) 879-9292
- Homewood Gourmet – 1919 28th Ave S #113, Homewood (205) 871-1620
- Ashley Mac’s – 3147 Green Valley Rd, Birmingham (205) 822-4142
- Irondale Café – 1906 1st Ave N, Irondale (205) 956-5258
There you have our list of the best places to eat during the 2017 holiday season in Jefferson County. Then come see what we have in store for the holiday season at Serra Toyota of Decatur! You can view all of our current Toyota offerings in our online inventory and then stop by and see them in person!