Feeding the compact crossover SUV segment hunger, the all-new 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is packed with incredible features. The new features on the 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid not only include revolutionary fuel economy, but a whole list of awesome features.
As we’ve seen with the 2015 Toyota RAV4, the 2016 RAV4 will be perfectly positioned to attract a younger group of car buyers and directly compete with other 2016 models like the brand new Honda HR-V.
The new RAV4 combines a four-cylinder 2.5-liter engine that runs on the Atkinson cycle and electric motor. Standard Electronic On-Demand AWD system provides both axles power. Electronic assistance will provide more significant torque and a better fuel economy along with 176 horsepower.
The 2016 Toyota RAV4 is available in four levels: LE, XLE, Limited, and SE. Premium grades will come with a few extra features. The all-new SE trim will feature a sport tuned suspension, 18-inch alloy wheels, and LED lights.
All-new features on the 2016 Toyota RAV4
- Improved interior materials
- Leather steering wheel
- Interior shifter and lock bezel
- New cub holder design
- New sunglasses holder
- Additional 12V power outlet in the back and USB port in the front
- Interior colors
- New door panel material
- Bumper and lower grille design
- Bird’s Eye View Monitor
- This new monitor is a Toyota first. The Birds Eye Monitor system provides drivers with a live 360-degree view of the vehicle’s surroundings.
- Other new technologies
- Front and rear parking sonar, Smart Key, Homelink garage door opener, Scout cell phone based nav system
Upgradable features on the 2016 Toyota RAV4
- 4.2-inch TFT multi-information display with redesigned meter cluster
- 7-inch touch-sensitive display audio touch screen
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED head and taillights
- SofTex Seats and power driver’s seats
- Paddle Shifters