Well, it’s finally arrived. The Highlander has become a benchmark for three-row crossover vehicles, and its choice of four-cylinder, V6 and Hybrid powertrains is the most versatile in the industry. A standard towing package on every V6 model in the lineup, seating for up to eight, available Driver Easy Speak System, and the ability to tow up to 5,000-lbs when properly equipped puts the 2016 Toyota Highlander at the top of its class.
There’s quite a few new 2016 Toyota Highlander features and specs we’d like to talk to you about. So, let’s get started, shall we?
There are five trim levels on the 2016 Highlander: LE, LE Plus, XLE, Limited and Limited Platinum.
Features you get with the LE trim grade:
- Entune Audio w/ 6.1-inch touchscreen
- Bluetooth streaming capability
- Backup camera
- Seating for eight, third-row 60/40 split fold-flat seats
- Heated mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Tow package included on all V6 models
- Easy access to power and USB ports
Features you get with the LE Plus trim grade:
- 8-way power driver seat with lumbar support
- Height-adjustable power rear lift gate
- Entune Audio Plus with SiriusXM and HD radio
- 8-inch display
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Features you get with the XLE trim grade:
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats
- Tilt-slide moonroof
- Smart key with push button start
- Driver easy speak
- Second-row sun shades
- Anti-theft system
- 4.2-inch color multi-informational display
Toyota Highlander Limited trim features
You’ll find a the Limited trim level is even more luxurious than the other in the lineup. There’s more safety technology with Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, parking sonar and more. You can also add the Platinum Package that will take the Highlander over the top in 2016!