The redesigned 2016 Toyota Tacoma trim and cab options in Decatur AL will turn heads when it’s lunched in September. Let’s dive right into the new Tacoma and see what kind of choice it offers in terms of trim levels and cab options.
Trim Levels of the 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Five trim levels will be available on the new Tacoma.
- SR: The standard level truck is suitable for nearly every situation and available with more standard features than ever.
- SR5: Step up to the SR5 for a more finished product with a few improvements found on the exterior and interior detail.
- TRD Sport: Get more athletic feel and function from the TRD Sport that adds all-terrain ability and suspension upgrades
- TRD Off-Road: You want off-road capability? The 2016 Tacoma is ready to take on all of the off-road warriors on the market.
- Limited: Get it all in one truck. The Limited level comes fully loaded with all of new and exciting features from the Tacoma.
Schedule a test drive to be one of the first to take the Tacoma out on the open road! There’s so many awesome new features stuffed into the new Tacoma you might have to take it out more than once to experience everything in its arsenal!
The off-road prowess of the new Tacoma is sure impressive. The TRD Off-Road package comes standard with killer features like Crawl Control and Multi-terrain select.
Cab Options on the 2016 Toyota Tacoma
The 2016 Toyota Tacoma will offer two cab options: extended and crew cab body styles. The 2015 Toyota Tacoma had two cab configurations as well with the Access Cab and Double Cab. The old Access Cabs offered a 6-foot, 1-inch bed and the Double Cab offered a choice of either the 6-foot, 1-inch bed and the shorter 5-foot bed.
The 2016 Toyota Tacoma will arrive in Alabama at Toyota of Decatur in September. We cannot wait to show you how the #1 selling midsize truck just got better!