What’s not to love about the all-new 2016 Toyota Tacoma? If you like choice, the new Tacoma is available in 29 configurations in two great cab choices, extended Access Cab and a four-door Double Cab. The 2016 Toyota Tacoma color options are similar to what has been offered in the past, with the addition of three new colors.
Color options on the 2016 Toyota Tacoma
The Extended Access Cab and Double Cab will be available in 4×2 and 4×4 configurations. The Access Cab version of the Tacoma sports a 127.8-inch wheelbase and a 72.7 inch-long bed. Double Cab comes in two versions: a 127.4-inch wheelbase with a 60.5-inch bed or a 141.0-inch wheelbase with 73.7-inch bed.
Grades of the 2016 Toyota Tacoma
- SR – The base model SR comes ready to work.
- SR5 – The most popular grade, the SR5 Tacoma has become something of an icon.
- TRD Sport – Athletic and stylish, the TRD Sport model is ready to explore.
- TRD Off-Road – The tough, workhorse TRD Off-Road grade is a serious machine.
- Limited – The top of the line, luxurious Tacoma limited is everything you’ll ever want in a midsize truck.
Sure the Tacoma is great looking on the outside, but can the interior really match the exquisite off-road prowess of the hard-nosed exterior? Inside, the Tacoma comes decked out with a four-way driver’s seat with lumbar support. SR and SR5 grades sport fabric trimmed seats and refreshing, modern feel.
Read More: 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab
The interior of the TRD Sport and Off-Road models are upholstered and embossed with careful attention to detail that exudes a rugged, yet stylish feel. When you step up to the premium Limited grade, your expectations will be shattered with a rich, comfortable cabin.
2016 Tacoma interior colors:
- SR: Cement Grey
- SR5: Cement Gray, Black with Caramel or Red seat stitching, dash and door accents
- TRD Sport & Off-Road: Graphite and Black with Orange seat stitching and accented instrument panel ring
- Limited: Hickory leather-trimmed interior